ZOPO brings a costly smartphone!
Zopo Mobile launched Color F5 in India, and it is 4G smartphone. It has 5-inch HD 2.5D curved glass display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by Quad core MediaTek MT6737 processor. It sports 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash and 5MP front camera with LED Flash. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It has fingerprint sensor at the back and has polycarbonate body.
ZOPO Mobiles – spokesperson said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]As a leading smartphone developer and manufacturing company, ZOPO has become a prominent name amidst its young and multitasking audience for its state-of-the-art products. The Color series has been our most successful product chain in India. Therefore, with the launch of our Color F5 smartphone, we hope to maintain our position in the Indian market as a brand that provides highly featured, innovative products to its customers at competitive prices – without compromising on quality.[/notification]
The Zopo Color F5 will be available in Gold, White and Black colours for Rs. 10,590.
Zopo Color F5 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5-inch 2.5D curved glass IPS, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with dual LED flash/ Front 5MP with LED flash
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh