ZOPO brings the Speed 8 in India!
ZOPO launched Speed 8 in India today, it was earlier announced in MWC 2016. The smartphone comes with 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels. It is loaded with Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 SoC with Mali-T880 MP4 GPU. It has 4GB of RAM, 32GB of internal which is not expandable.
The Speed 8 sports 21MP rear shooter with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses and 8MP front camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses. It comes with Dual SIM support and 4G connectivity. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It packs with 3600mAh battery and also supports fast charging.
The ZOPO Speed 8 will be come in Black and Silver colours for Rs. 29,999.
ZOPO Speed 8 specifications are
- Processor: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20
- GPU: 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 32GB internal
- Camera: Rear 21MP with dual LED Flash, PDAF, f/2.2 aperture, Sony IMX230 sensor, 6P lenses/ Front 8MP with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OV8856 sensor, 4P lenses
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG
- Battery: 3600mAh with fast charging