ZTE enhances the smartphone portfolio in India!
ZTE launched Blade V6 and Axon Mini smartphones in India. The Blade V6 has 5-inch HD display, powered by quad core MediaTek processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera. The Axon Mini comes with 5.2-inch FHD display, powered by Octa core Snapdragon 616 processor, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera.
Both the smartphones runs on MiFlavor UI on top, 4G connectivity, dual SIM support and unibody metal design. The Axon Mini has fingerprint sensor at the back, Eyeprint ID eye-scan and also voice control.
The ZTE Blade V6 and Axon mini are priced at Rs. 9,999 and Rs. 23,599.
ZTE Blade V6 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5-inch IPS, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with MiFavor UI
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 2200mAh
ZTE Axon mini specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 616 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 405
- Display: 5.2-inch AMOLED 2.5D curved, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, PDAF/ Front 8MP with wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with MiFavor 3.2 UI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- Battery: 2800mAh