ZTE why still sticking to Jelly Bean!
ZTE launched its latest smartphone in India Grand SII. The phablet comes with 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with 1920×1080 pixels. It has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB. It has 2.2GHz quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
The Grand SII sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 5MP front shooter. It is a single SIM smartphone and supports 3G connectivity. It has 2500mAH battery capacity.
ZTE Grand SII specifications are
- Processor: 2.2GHz Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Display: 5.5-inch IPS with 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Single
- Connectivity: 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh