Something new on the table by ZTE!
ZTE launched Star 2, successor of Star 1 which was launched a year ago. It comes with 5-inch Full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 and 1920×1080 pixels. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running with MiFavor 3.0 UI on top of it. It packs with 2.3GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 processor powered by Adreno 330 GPU.
The ZTE Star 2 sports 13MP rear shooter with auto focus dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture and 5MP front shooter with f/2.2 aperture, 88 degree wide angle lens. It comes with Dolby experience.
The main feature of the Star 2 it has system-level voice and speech recognition solution that is functional even when the device is offline when there is no network connection. It gives rapid response rate of just 1.2 seconds, with 90% success rate on every noisy conditions, according to the company.
It lets you unlock the device with own unique voice tone, open third-party apps, play music, take photos, make phone calls and much more. Other feature includes real-time voice-to-text input, play music using voice commands. ZTE Star 2 is supported by more than 1000 patents, of which 158 are related to voice control, according to the company.
The ZTE Star 2 will be available in Black and White colours in China at 2499 Chinese Yuan (approx. Rs. 25,300).
ZTE Star 2 specifications are
- Processor: 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Display: 5-inch Full HD OGS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 13MP auto focus with dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture/ Front 5MP with f/2.2 aperture, 88 degree wide angle lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with MiFavor 3.0 UI
- SIM: Single micro
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2300mAh