ZTE comes with latest phablet!
ZTE launches its latest phablet ZMAX in US with T-mobile as carrier partner. The ZMAX comes with 5.7-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It is loaded with 1.2GHz quad core processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. It sports an 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and a 1.6MP front shooter. It has 16GB inbuilt memory which is expandable up to 32GB.
The ZMAX has connectivity options 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS, NFC. It has 2GB RAM and 3400mAh battery capacity.
The ZTE ZMAX will be available in black colour. It will go for sale in T-mobile with 0$ down payment to 10.50 $ per month for 24 months.
ZTE ZMAX specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8926)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5.7-inch HD IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP autofocus with LED Flash/ Front 1.6MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE/ 3G HSPA+, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual Band), GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3400mAh