New trend started by Lenovo!
The Lenovo launched Vibe S1, which comes with unique dual front camera for taking selfies. The Selfie trend is carried by Lenovo by launching Vibe S1 as front primary camera is 8MP with BSI sensor and secondary is 2MP. It also sports 13MP rear shooter with dual tone LED Flash, PDAF and BSI sensor for clicking pictures.
The Vibes S1 is powered by 1.7GHz Octa core MediaTek MT6752 processor with Mali T760 GPU. It has 5-inch full HD display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage which is expandable up 128GB. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and supports dual SIM (both nano). The smartphone has 4G LTE connectivity with 2500mAh battery capacity.
The Lenovo Vibe S1 will be available in Pearl White and Midnight Blue colours for Rs. 15,999. It goes on sale on Amazon.in. Check out the Unboxing and first impression of Lenovo Vibe S1 [youtube youtubeurl=”pURDg6mos-Q” ][/youtube]
Lenovo Vibe S1 Specifications are
- Processor: 1.7GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6752
- GPU: 700 MHz Mali T760-MP2
- Display: 5-inch Full HD with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual-tone LED Flash, PDAF, BSI sensor
- Front 8MP primary with BSI sensor, 2MP secondary
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual nano
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 1a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh(Typical); 2420mAh (Minimum)