Budget smartphone by Alcatel!
Alcatel launched Pop Star in India, which comes under the budget 4G LTE smartphone range. It has 1GHz quad core MediaTek processor with Mali 720 GPU. It has 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels HD screen. It has 1GB RAM, and 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Pop Star sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It has dual SIM support and packs with 2000mAh battery capacity.
The Alcatel Pop Star will be available in Metal Gold and Metal Silver colours for Rs. 6,999.
Alcatel Pop Star specifications are
- Processor: 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS Full lamination, 160-degree wide-viewing angle, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2000mAh