It is a good budget tablet!
Asus launched its Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG), it was earlier announced in Zenfone launch event. The tablet packs with 1.2GHz dual core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with addition to PowerVR SGX544. It has 7-inch WSVGA display with 1024×600 pixels.
The tablet sports 2MP rear shooter with 720p video recording and has 0.3MP front shooter. It has 1GB RAM with 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 64GB. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and 3950mAh battery capacity.
The Asus Fonepad 7 is a dual SIM tablet with dual standby. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Zen UI on top it and Fonepad 7 can be upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat.
The Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG is available in Black, White, Red and Blue colours for Rs. 8,999.
Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG) specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520
- GPU: PowerVR SGX544
- Display: 7-inch WSVGA with 1024×600 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 2MP, 720p video recording/ Front 0.3MP
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with ZenUI, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3950mAh