This is a direct competition to Redmi 2 and Lenovo A 6000 Plus!
Coolpad Dazen has launched Coolpad Dazen 1, which will be the entry level smartphone by the company. It has 5-inch HD IPS display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1.2GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916) with Adreno 306 GPU. The smartphone sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera for selfies.
The Dazen 1 has 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which is expandable. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box with Cool UI 6 on top of it. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It packs with battery 2500mAh capacity.
The Coolpad Dazen 1 will be available in Moondust Grey and Baby snow White colours for Rs. 6999 on Snapdeal, sale starts from June 9th. Check the Hands on video [youtube youtubeurl=”PMQys9iD0UY” ][/youtube]
Coolpad Dazen 1 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz Quad-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5-inch HD IPS with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 8GB internal memory, expandable with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture/ Front 5MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Cool UI 6
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500mAh