Coolpad start a new line of product in India!
Coolpad launched Note 3 in India. The Note series comes in the phablet category. The phablet comes with 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor. It comes with fingerprint sensor which is not seen in this price range. It has 3GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB.
The Note 3 sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 5MP front shooter. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It supports dual SIM with 4G LTE connectivity. It packs with 3000mAh battery capacity.
The Coolpad Note 3 will be available in White colour for Rs. 8,999, and will go on sale exclusively on Amazon.in.
Coolpad Note 3 specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3000mAh