So massive battery by Gionee!
Gionee announced Marathon M5 today in China, the smartphone comes under Marathon family. The smartphone has 5.5-inch HD SUPER AMOLED Plus display with 1280×720 pixels. It comes with 6020mAh battery capacity. It has 1.5GHz quad core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front camera with ultra wide angle lens.
The Marathon M5 comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage which is expandable. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1 on top of it. It is dual SIM and supports 4G LTE connectivity.
The Gionee Marathon M5 comes in Black, White and Gold colours. No word on India launch yet.
Gionee Marathon M5 specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T760
- Display: 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED Plus with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable via microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, 5P lenses, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP with 84-degree ultra-wide angle lens
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop with Amigo UI 3.1
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 6020mAh