Gionee launched its latest selfie-focused smartphone Gionee S6s in India. This can be said as the successor of S6 with same body design but enhanced camera features.
The Gionee S6s is powered by a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6753 SoC and is coupled with 3GB of RAM. It runs the company’s Amigo 3.2 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box. It has 32GB of inbuilt storage and features a hybrid dual-SIM card slot that supports storage expandability via microSD card (up to 128GB). The smartphone is powered by a 3150mAh battery and features a fingerprint sensor on the rear panel.
It features a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) IPS display with 2.5D Curved Edge Glass. It is dual SIM smartphone (Micro + Nano) with 4G and voLTE support.The smartphone is equipped with a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with Sony IMX258 sensor, f/2.0 aperture, and an LED flash. It has 8-megapixel fixed-focus front-facing camera with its own flash module, an f/2.2 aperture and 5P lens.
The Gionee S6s is priced at Rs. 17,999 INR and will be available online exclusively via Amazon from 2pm IST on Monday itself. Company’s providing additional display film protector and a transparent case for safety.
Gionee S6s specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1920×1080 pixels
- Processor: 1.3GHz Octa-Core Mediatek MT6753
- GPU: Mali T-720
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB Internal, expandable up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Amigo 3.2 UI
- SIM: Hybrid Dual Slot (micro SIM + nano SIM / microSD)
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, 1080p video recording, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, Sony IMX258 sensor/ Front 8MP with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 3150mAh built-in