Now dual rear camera is the catch!
Honor launches its flagship smartphone Honor 6 Plus in India. The smartphone comes with Dual 8MP rear shooter with, F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash and 8MP front shooter with F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor, 5P lens. It comes with Octa-Core processor (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 + 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925 boosted by Mali T628-MP4 GPU. It has 5.5-inch in-cell LTPS display with 10-finger multi-touch and 1920×1080 pixels.
The smartphone has 3GB of RAM with 32GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 128GB. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Connectivity options include 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS. It has 3600mAh battery capacity and can run up to 2 days according to the company.
The Honor 6 Plus will be available in Black, White and Gold colours for Rs. 26,499 on Flipkart from April. The company is giving free screen replacement within 1 month after purchase, warranty will not void even the phone is rooted and it comes with 15 months warranty. Honor offers up to Rs. 14,000 worth freebies from freecharge, Hungama music, Coupon Dunia and Yatra.com for the Honor 6 Plus.
Honor 6 Plus specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 + 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925
- GPU: Mali T628-MP4
- Display: 5.5-inch in-cell LTPS with 10-finger multi-touch, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Rear Dual 8MP camera with, F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash/ Front 8MP, F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor, 5P lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3600mAh