Honor added a new smartphone in its portfolio named Honor 9N. The smartphone features 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch on top. Honor 9N comes in four dazzling color options – Midnight black, Robin Egg Blue, Sapphire Blue, and Lavender Purple.
The smartphone is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC paired with 3GB/4GB of RAM. Honor 9N runs on runs on EMUI 8.0, which is based on Android 8.0 Oreo. It sports a 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with an LED flash. On the front, it is equipped with a 16MP sensor with 2.0µm pixel sensor. The camera also sports features like 3D face contouring, Face Unlock, PDAF and Bokeh Shift. Honor 9N will get GPU Turbo update in the coming months which will drastically enhance the performance.
Its a Dual-SIM smartphone with 4G VoLTE support. Apart from the inbuilt storage, the storage can be expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. The smartphone is backed by 3000mAh of battery. Other connectivity options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and microUSB.
Honor 9N is coming in three RAM/Storage variant, the 3GB/32GB storage version is priced at Rs 11,999 while the 4GB/64GB version is priced at Rs 14999. The price of 4GB/128GB version is priced at Rs 17,999. All the models will go on sale on Flipkart from the 31st March. Honor has also partnered with Jio to offer Rs 2200 cashback for customers, along with 100GB extra data. There’s a Rs 1200 Myntra Voucher as well on offer for those who buy the Honor 9N and get the Jio offer.
Honor 9N Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 659 SoC
- Display: 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio
- RAM: 3GB/4GB
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo-based EMUI 8.0
- Storage: 32GB/64GB/128GB Onboard Storage + 256GB expandable
- Camera: Rear – 13MP + 2MP dual rear cameras with an LED flash/ Front camera – 16MP sensor with 2.0µm pixel sensor
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano) 4G LTE
- Battery: 3000mAh battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth LE, GPS, GLONASS, microUSB.