Honor introduced its new smartphone Honor Play in India starting at Rs. 19,999. The smartphone features a Kirin 970 10nm processor, 6.3-inch Full HD+ display, and 3750mAh of battery. Honor brought two variants of this smartphone, one with 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage another with 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The new Honor Play features a 6.3-inch Full HD+ 19:5:9 display with 89% screen-to-body ratio and a notch on the top. It also features an NPU as well as GPU Turbo graphics processing acceleration technology that increases graphics processing efficiency of mobile. It sports a dual camera setup of a 16MP rear primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, CAF and a secondary 2MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture. The front sensor is of 16MP with f/2.0 aperture.
Honor Play comes in two color variants, Midnight Black and Navy Blue. The 4GB RAM with 64GB internal storage is priced at INR 19,999 while the 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage is priced at INR 23,999. Both the smartphone will be available at Amazon.in starting at 4 PM today.
Honor Play specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, GPU Turbo
- Display: 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display, 85% NTSC color gamut
- RAM: 4GB/6GB LPDDR4X RAM,
- Memory: 64GB (UFS 2.1) internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 16MP primary camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF , CAF, + secondary 2MP rear camera with f/2.4 aperture / Front – 16MP camera with f/2.0 aperture
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3750mAh battery with fast charging (18W charger)