HTC still stuck with 3G connectivity!
HTC launched Desire 728G dual SIM in India. As the name suggest it is a dual SIM smartphone with both nano slots. The smartphone comes with 1.3GHz Octa core MediaTek 64-bit SoC and Mali 720 GPU. It has 5.5-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels. It has 1.5GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 2TB via microSD.
The Desire 728G dual SIM sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 5MP front shooter. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS. It runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI on top of it. It packs with 2800mAh battery capacity. It has dual front HTC BoomSound speakers and Dolby audio.
Commenting on the launch, Faisal Siddiqui, President, HTC South Asia, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]The new HTC Desire 728G Dual SIM brings distinctive design into a feature-rich smartphone, providing you with a great value smartphone which you can truly make your own. We want to provide a powerful, fully customisable experience to our customers, and the HTC Desire 728G Dual SIM brings this in abundance.[/notification]
The HTC Desire 728G Dual SIM is available in Purple Myst and White Luxury colours for Rs. 17,990.
HTC Desire 728G dual SIM specifications are
- Processor: 1.3 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6753 64-bit
- GPU: Mali-T720
- Display: 5.5-inch HD with 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 2TB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, BSI sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 27mm lens, 1080p video recording/ Front 5MP, BSI sensor, f/2.8 aperture, 33.7mm lens, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Sense UI
- SIM: Dual (GSM + GSM / CDMA) nano
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, WiFi b/g/n Bluetooth 4.1, GPS with a-GPS
- Battery: 2800mAh