Huawei is trying for the best flagship smartphone!
Huawei launched its Ascend G7 in IFA 2014 with 5.5-inch HD display. It has heartbeat of 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 410 processor powered by Adreno 306 GPU. It comes with 2GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage. The phablet runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Huawei Emotion UI 3.0 on top of it.
The Ascend G7 sports a 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, Sony Sensor and a 5MP front shooter with 88 degree wide angle lens. It comes with 4G Cat.4 connectivity with dual antenna with smart switching between networks.
The Huawei Ascend G7 will be available in Silver, Grey and Golden colours for 250 Euros (approx. Rs. 19,630). It has a premium metal body at the back.
Huawei Ascend G7 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916)
- GPU: Adreno 306
- Display: 5.5-inch HD capacitive touch screen in-cell touch-sensitive screen, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 2GB
- Memory: 16GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash, f/2.4 aperture, Sony sensor/ Front 5MP with 88-degree wide angle lens, 5P lens, Blue-glass filter
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.4 /3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh