World’s slimmest phone!
Huawei Ascend P7 has a 5-inch IPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 1920×1080 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.8GHz quad-core processor and Mali-450 MP4 GPU. IT runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3 on top. It has 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB internal memory. The rear camera is 13 megapixel and the front one is 8 megapixel. The connectivity options include 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and NFC. It has 2500mAh battery.
So now this will be world’s slimmest phone and will be out in 31 markets including Britain, Germany and China. The price will be approximately EUR 499 which is again approximately Rs.37,800.
Huawei Ascend P7 specifications are
- Processor: 1.8GHz quad-core Huawei Kirin 910T
- GPU: Mali-450 MP4
- Display: 5-inch IPS with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection and 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 2GB DDR3
- Memory: 16GB internal
- Camera: Rear 13MP with Sony BSI sensor, F2.0 aperture, 5P non-spherical lens and LED flash/ Front 8MP with 5P non-spherical lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 2.3
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS and NFC
- Battery: 2500mAh