New flagship by Huawei!
Huawei announced its latest flagship smartphone Honor 6 Plus. It packs with Octa core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925 processor powered by Mali T628-MP4 GPU. It has 5.5-inch LTPS display with 1920×1080 pixels. It has 3GB of RAM with 16GB and 32GB memory storage variant which is expandable up to 128GB. It sports Dual 8MP rear shooter with F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash and 8MP front shooter F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor, 5P lens. It also promises ultra-fast auto focus speed of 0.1 seconds.
The Honor 6 Plus runs on Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0 on top of it. Connectivity options include 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and GPS / GLONASS. It supports dual SIM (micro+nano). It packs with 3600mAh battery capacity.
The Huawei Honor 6 Plus will be available in Black, White and Gold colours for 1999 Yuan (approx. Rs. 20,650) for the 16GB 3G variant and the 32GB 4G LTE variant with NFC costs 2499 yuan (approx. Rs. 25,830)
Huawei Honor 6 Plus specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core (4×1.8GHz Cortex A15 4×1.3GHz Cortex A7) Hisilicon Kirin 925
- GPU: Mali T628-MP4
- Display: 5.5-inch in-cell LTPS with 10-finger multi-touch, 1920×1080 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 16GB/ 32GB internal, expandable up to 128GB microSD
- Camera: Dual 8MP with F2.0 aperture, Dual LED flash/Front 8MP F2.4 aperture, Sony BSI sensor, 5P lens
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat with Emotion UI 3.0
- SIM: Dual (micro+nano)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat6 / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (dual band), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, GPS / GLONASS
- Battery: 3600mAh