Huawei’s new successor tablet!
Huawei announced MediaPad X2 which is successor of MediaPad X1 from last year in MWC (Mobile World Congress) 2015. The tablet comes with 7-inch IPS display and 1920×1200 pixels. It is loaded with 2GHz Kirin 930 64 bit Octa-core (4x2GHz + 4×1.5GHz) SoC powered by Mali-T628 GPU. It comes with optional 2GB RAM and 16GB storage or 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
The MediaPad X2 sports 13MP rear shooter with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 5MP front shooter. It comes with Android 5.0 Lollipop OS with Emotion UI 3.0 on top of it. It supports dual SIM. Connectivity option includes 4G LTE (category 6 LTE supports up to 300mbps)/ 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. It supports voice calling capability. It comes with 5000mAh battery capacity.
The Huawei MediaPad X2 variant 2GB RAM + 16GB ROM will be available in a Moonlight Silver colour and 3GB RAM and 32GB storage will be available in Amber Gold colour. No word on pricing or availability yet.
Huawei MediaPad X2 specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Kirin 930 64 bit Octa-core (4x2GHz + 4×1.5GHz)
- GPU: Mali-T628
- Display: 7-inch IPS with 1920×1200 pixels
- RAM: 2GB/ 3GB
- Memory: 16GB / 32GB Internal storage, microSD card slot
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED flash, BSI sensor/ Front 5MP
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop with Emotion UI 3.0
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n Dual Band, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery: 5000mAh