Huawei brought its new flagship smartphone Huawei Nova 3 in India. The smartphone features a 6.3-inch full HD+ display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 85 percent NTSC color gamut. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo-based EMUI 8.2 out of the box. There is 128GB storage and can be expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB).
Huawei Nova 3 is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC paired with 6GB of RAM and Mali-G72 GPU. The rear panel has a dual camera setup which includes a 16-megapixel primary sensor a f/1.8 aperture and PDAF and a 24-megapixel secondary sensor with a f/1.8 aperture. Similarly, at the front, there is a dual camera set up at the front as well that comprises a 24-megapixel primary sensor with a f/2.0 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor. Huawei Nova 3 also features AI scene recognition and a 3D Qmoji.
The smartphone supports dual-SIM and is backed by 3750mAh of battery. Other connectivity options are 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS and USB Type-C. For security, it also has the face Recognition and a Fingerprint Sensor.
Huawei Nova 3 is priced at Rs. 34,999 and will go on sale from 23rd August from Amazon. Have a look at the new Huawei Nova 3 unboxing and the first impression.
Huawei Nova 3 Specifications:
- Processor: Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 SoC
- Display: 6.3-inch full HD+ display with a 1080×2340 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 85 percent NTSC color gamut
- RAM: 6GB
- OS: Andriod 8.1 Oero OS based EMUI 8.2
- Storage:128GB Onboard Storage + 256GB expandable
- Camera: Rear – 16-MP primary sensor a f/1.8 aperture and PDAF and a 24-MP secondary sensor with a f/1.8 aperture / Front – 24-megapixel primary sensor with a f/2.0 aperture and a 2-megapixel secondary sensor
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano) 4G LTE
- Battery: 3750mAh battery
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v4.2 LE, GPS, GLONASS, USB Type-C