Huawei makes P20 official!
Huawei announced P20, which is the latest flagship smartphone. It has 5.8-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display. It is powered by an Octa-Core HiSilicon Kirin 970 10nm processor with i7 co-processor, dedicated neural network processing unit. It runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1 on top which supports Google AR Core.
The smartphone comes with dual Leica lens with the 12MP RGB sensor and 20MP Monochrome sensor. It has 2x Hybrid zoom and Huawei’s own AIS for stabilization. It has a 24Mp front camera with AI beautification, 3D portrait lighting and can perform face unlock. It can capture 960 fps super slow motion. It has handheld shots in low light using Night Mode.The P20 has curved Glass body and the Twilight, Pink Gold colours applying several layers of NCVM optical coatings to get a gradual change of hue after light hitting on the surface.
The Huawei P20 will be coming in Black, Champagne Gold, Twilight, Pink Gold and Midnight Blue colours for 649 Euros (approx. Rs. 52,241) and will roll out starting today.
Huawei P20 specifications are
- Display: 5.8-inch Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass, 2240×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm + i7 co-processor
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP12, NPU
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 128GB internal
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- SIM: Single / Dual
- Camera: Rear 12MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 20MP (Monochrome, f/1.6 aperture) with Leica Summilux-H lenses, 1.55μm pixel size, dual-tone LED flash, laser focus, deep focus, PDAF, CAF, 960fps super slo-mo/ Front 24MP with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3400mAh with fast charging