Huawei brings its first smartwatch!
Huawei launched its smartwatch named as Huawei Watch. It has 1.4-inch AMOLED display with 400×400 pixels and sapphire crystal lens for scratch proof.It comes with stainless steel frame and will be coming with leather straps and steel bands as option. It has Heart rate monitor, 6-Axis motion sensors with water resistant IP67 ratings.
Mr. P. Sanjeev, Vice President -Sales for Huawei & Honor Consumer Business. Huawei India, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“Wearable market in India is growing leaps and bounds. And consumers are now looking for wearable a gadget that not only tracks health and fitness, but also looks classic & premium. Huawei watch is the first smartwatch in the Huawei wearable family and also the first watch in the market to truly bridge the gap between fashion and technology. The smartwatch has received a great response globally from consumers and celebrities and we hope to keep up the momentum in the Indian market.”[/notification]
The Huawei Watch comes in gold, silver and black colors with leather band and is priced at Rs. 22,999. It will be available exclusively from Flipkart starting today. Check out the first impression of Huawei Watch [youtube youtubeurl=”G9k7AvYZSng” ][/youtube]
Huawei Watch specifications are
- Display: 1.4-inch AMOLED Display, scratch-proof sapphire crystal lens, 286 psi, 400×400 pixels
- Processor: 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB eMMC
- OS: Android Wear OS (compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS)
- Sensors: 6-Axis motion sensor, Barometer, heart rate monitor
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Microphone, Speaker
- Resistant: Water resitant (IP67)
- Battery: 300mAh