iBall focusing on bigger battery!
iBall launched its Andi 5F Infinito with 5-inch qHD display which has 960×540 pixels. The key feature of the smartphone is 4000mAh of battery capacity. It is powered by 1.3GHz quad core cortex A7 processor. It has 1GB of RAM with 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Andi 5F Infinito sports 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 3.2MP front shooter. It comes with Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box which will be later upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop, according to the company. It supports dual SIM with dual standby. Connectivity options include 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP and GPS. It comes with Hot Knot, Flip to mute, Gesture Wake up and support for 15 Indian languages.
Commenting on the launch, Sandeep Parasrampuria, Director, iBall said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]At iBall we have always catered to the needs of our consumers and iBall Andi 5F Infinito is one such offering. Users have become heavy users of smartphone and need for big battery is imminent. iBall Infinito with big 4000mAh battery yet packed in very appealingly designed phone is bound to make every user thrilled with the experience.[/notification]
The iBall Andi 5F Infinito is available in Black colour for Rs. 7,999.
iBall Andi 5F Infinito specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core cortex A7
- Display: 5-inch qHD capacitive touch screen with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP Auto Focus with LED flash/ Front 3.2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM: Dual with Dual Standby
- Connectivity: 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS
- Battery: 4000mAh