Windows tablet are more in numbers!
iBall launched its latest Windows 8.1 running tablet named as Slide WQ149. The tablet comes with 1.33GHz quad core Intel Atom Z3735D processor which can be clocked up to 1.86GHz. It has 10.1-inch IPS Zero Air Gap touch display with 800×1280 pixels. It has 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Slide WQ149 sports 5MP rear shooter with auto focus and 2MP front shooter. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, and microUSB. It has 31.08Wh battery capacity. The tablet comes with a magnetic pogo pin keyboard which has a touchpad so that it can double up as a laptop. It also comes with 1TB of OneDrive cloud storage for a year and a Microsoft Office subscription for a year.
The iBall Slide WQ149 is available in black colour for Rs. 21,999.
iBall Slide WQ149 specifications are
- Processor: 1.33GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3735D (burst up to 1.86GHz)
- Display: 10.1-inch multi-touch IPS with Zero Air Gap touch, 178-degree viewing angle, 800×1280 pixels
- RAM: 2GB LPDDR3
- Memory: 32GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP auto focus/ Front 2MP
- OS: Windows 8.1
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, micro HDMI, and microUSB
- Battery: 31.08Wh