Infinix Hot 6 Pro finally launched in India at an attractive price tag of Rs 7,999. It houses a 4000mAh of battery, Android 8.0 OS, and Dual Camera at the rear. It comes in Sandstone Black, Magic Gold, City Blue and Bordeaux Red color variant. The smartphone will be exclusively available for sale on Flipkart starting July 17.
The smartphone features a 5.99-inch HD+ Full View Display with 2.5D Glass and 720*1440 resolution. It is powered by Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset clocked at 1.4 GHz with Adreno 308. It has 3GB of DDR3 RAM and 32GB of onboard storage. Infinix Hot 6 Pro runs on Android 8.0 Oreo-based XOS 3.2 UI and is backed by 4000mAh of battery. It supports Dual SIM with 4G VoLTE.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro sports a dual camera of a 13MP AF primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture and a secondary sensor of 2MP FF. The camera is supported by Dual LED Flash. On the front, it has a 5MP FF sensor with f/2.0 aperture and Softlight Flash. There are several camera modes like Bokeh Selfies, Portrait Mode, Professional Mode, Time Lapse, Night Mode, Panorama, and HDR.
Check out the Unboxing and Hands-On Video of Infinix Hot 6 Pro.
[youtube youtubeurl=”LAqMGFr3yQI” ][/youtube]
Infinix Hot 6 Pro Specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor
- GPU: Adreno 308
- Display: 5.99-inch IPS HD+ LCD, 720p resolution, 18:9 Aspect Ratio, 83.4% Screen to body ratio, 72% NTSC, NEG Glass protection
- RAM: 3GB
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo-based XOS 3.2 UI
- Storage: 32GB Onboard, expandable micro SD card support up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear camera- 13MP AF (f 2.0) PDAF + 2MP FF, Dual LED Flash/ 5MP FF (f 2.0), Softlight Flash
- Battery- 4000mAh with 15V (1.2A) Charger
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano)
- Speakers: Front-ported speaker
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, Bluetooth 4.2
- Security: Fingerprint Sensor