Infocus comes with new 4G variant!
Infocus launched M2 4G which is a variant of M2 launched few months ago. The smartphone powered by 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU. It comes with 4.2-inch display with 1280×768 pixels. It has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 64GB.
It sports 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 8MP front camera with LED Flash. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. Connectivity options other than 4G are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + BLE and GPS. It packs with 2010mAh battery capacity.
Speaking on the launch, Sachin Thapar, Country Head, InFocus India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]“We received a tremendous response to the launch of the InFocus M2 in India with a whopping 1.5 lakh units selling out in an extremely short span of time. Its exceptional specifications, handy size, superb photo quality at an extremely delightful price are some of the factors that contributed to its phenomenal popularity in the market. With its 4G LTE and Qualcomm Snapdragon upgrade, we are proud to offer consumers a new and enhanced way to enjoy the flagship InFocus M2 experience.”[/notification]
The Infocus M2 4G will be available Black and White colours for Rs. 5,499. It will go on sale only on Amazon.in through flash sale starting from July 24th.
Infocus M2 4G specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928)
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 4.2-inch 355PPI LTPS, 1280×768 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 64GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP Auto Focus with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 5P lenses/ Front 8MP auto-focus with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual micro
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 + BLE and GPS
- Battery: 2010mAh non-removable