Karbonn with one more smartphones!
Karbonn A25 the company’s latest low-budget Dual-SIM Smartphone or you can say phablet that supports GSM on both the SIMs and runs on Android 4.0(ice cream sandwich). It has 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480×800 pixels resolution. It comes with 2G (EDGE) support powered by 1GHz dual-core processor along with 512MB of RAM. There is a 512MB internal storage, which can be expanded up to 32GB via micro SD card. Complete package of connectivity like GPRS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and micro USB. There is a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a VGA (0.3MP) one on front. The powerful 2000mAh battery on this phone offers a long talk time and standby time.
Only one thing may affect the product is its 2G connectivity as this is a Dual-SIM phone and both the SIM are 2G (EDGE) supported but you may neglect this as it is a low budget one and other features are high.
Specifications of Karbonn A25 are
- Display: 5-inch (480x800pixels) capacitive touch screen
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 512MB internal, expanded up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 5MP/Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich)
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi, micro USB.
- Battery: 2000mAh