Karbonn going for variants!
Karbonn launched its new smartphone Karbonn Titanium S9 Lite which is a variant of Karbonn Titanium S9 launched last year. The smartphones comes with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean out of the box. It supports dual SIM both GSM.
The smartphone has 5.5-inch qHD IPS display with 960×540 pixels. The Titanium S9 Lite has 1.3GHz quad-core processor and runs on 512MB RAM. It has 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. The smartphone sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED Flash and 2-megapixel front facing camera.
Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS with 2,100mAh battery power.
The Karbonn Titanium S9 Lite is available in White and Black colours for Rs. 8,990 on Snapdeal.
Karbonn Titanium S9 Lite specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 512MB
- Memory: 4GB internal, 32GB expandable up to 32GB
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED Flash/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 2100mAh