Lava Iris Pro 20 with normal and micro SIM…
Lava Iris Pro 20 has 4.7-inch qHD IPS display based on OGS technology and Corning Gorilla glass protection. It is powered by 1.2GHZ quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. The phone is 7.7 mm thick and weighs 112 grams. The rear camera is 8 megapixel and the front one is a VGA.
It comes with CABC (Content Adaptive Backlight Control) screen brightness regulation technology. This reduces screen brightness to increase battery life by 30%. It comes with dual SIM support and dual standby.
It comes in navy blue colour and is prices at Rs. 13,999
Lava Iris Pro 20 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core
- Display: 4.7-inch qHD IPS based OGS, Gorilla glass protection with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with dual LED Flash/ Front 0.3 MP (VGA)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (normal + micro)
- Battery: 2000mAh