Design and look is like premium smartphone!
Lava launched Lava Iris Pro 30+ which is actually the updated version of Lava Iris Pro 30. The smartphone is loaded with 1.5GHz quad core processor powered by 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544 GPU. It has 4.7-inch HD IPS display with OGS technology, Asahi Dragon Trail glass and 1380×720 pixels. It is a dual SIM smartphone supports micro and normal SIM.
The Lava Iris Pro 30+ sports 13MP rear shooter with dual LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor and 3MP front facing shooter. It has 1GB RAM with 16GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG and 2000mAh battery power.
The Lava Iris Pro 30+ will be available in Black colour for Rs. 11,990. It is listed on official website and would go on sale from 26th August on Amazon.in with 16GB memory card. It will be also go for sale through retailers and other big outlets.
Lava Iris Pro 30+ specifications are
- Processor: 1.5GHz quad-core MT6589T
- GPU: 357 MHz PowerVR SGX544
- Display: 4.7-inch HD IPS based OGS technology, Asahi Dragon Trail glass, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with dual LED Flash, BSI 2 sensor/ Front 3MP
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (normal + micro)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 2000mAh