Now tablet getting cheaper!
Lava launched its latest tablet QPAD R704 underhood of QPAD series. Earlier the company has also launched QPAD e704. The tablet comes with 7-inch capacitive touch display with 1024×600 pixels. It is loaded with 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon processor powered by 1GB RAM. The tablet runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and will get Android 4.4 KitKat update.
The Lava QPAD R704 sports a 2MP rear shooter and a 0.3MP (VGA) front shooter. It comes with 8GB internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. Connectivity options include 3G and also supports voice calling. It has 3500mAh battery which will last 300 hours of standby, 10 hours of talktime, and can be charged 30% faster with Qualcomm Quick Charge Technology. The tablet has High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), Qualcomm Interference Cancellation and Equalization (Q-ICE) which reduce noise on Voice call and Snapdragon Audio dor rich 3D surround sound.
The Lava QPAD R704 is available in White and Black colours for Rs. 8,499.
Lava QPAD R704 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display: 7-inch capacitive 5-point multi-touch with 1024×600 pixels
- RAM: 1GB DDR3
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 2MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 3G (via SIM card slot), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Battery: 3500mAh