Another Superphone going for sale by Le Eco!
LeEco announces the sale of Le Max Pro in MWC 2016. The smartphone comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with Adreno 530 GPU. It has 6.33-inch Quad HD display with 2560×1440 pixels. It comes with 4GB of RAM, 64GB of internal storage.
The Le Max Pro sports 21MP rear shooter with dual-tone LED flash, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support and 4MP front camera with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI on top of it. It comes with Fingerprint sensor with Qualcomm Sense ID which will give more secure authentication to the user. The smartphone is loaded with MHL 3.0, USB Type C, 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless HDMI, LeHiFi and audio chip built by AKG.
The LeEco Le Max Pro is priced at approximately RMB 1,999 (INR 21,000).
LeEco Le Max Pro specifications are
- Processor: Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 530
- Display: 6.33-inch Quad HD with 2560×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB DDR4
- Memory: 64GB internal
- Camera: Rear 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, Sony IMX230 Sensor, OIS, f/2.0 aperture, dual ISP support/ Front 4MP with OmniVision OV4688 sensor, 81.6-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow based EUI
- SIM: Dual
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, 802.11ad 2×2 MU-MIMO, Tri-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.1 with APT-X, GPS, NFC
- Battery: 3400mAh