Lenovo also launches its new series of Yoga and Convertible Tablet-PC devices in India. These devices are light in weight, powerful, elegant and sturdy in nature. Both the three products supports quick charge and 3 years Lenovo Warrenty.
Miix 310 – The 2-in-1 Detachable
With Miix 310, consumers now have the choice of a high quality 2-in-1 detachable at an attractive price. Weighing just 580g, the Miix 310 has optional 4G LTE that caters to users who want the freedom to work. Offering longer battery life of up to 10 hours, it boasts of a full HD display, making movie marathons that much more immersive. And unlike many of its rivals, it comes with a detachable keyboard as standard. With up to 64GB eMMC storage and 4GB DDR3L of memory.
Lenovo Miix 310 Specification:
- OS : Windows 10 Home
- Graphics : Integrated
- Screen : 1 LED GLARE WXGA (1280 x800)
- Processor : Intel® Atom TM Processor (x5-Z8350, 2M Cache, up to 1.92 GHz)
- Web Cam : Front 2M/ Rear 5M
- Memory : 2G DDR3L 1600 ONBOARD
- SSD : 32G EMMC
- Connectivity :
- WLAN ::Non-Intel 1X1 BGN+BT4.0
- Connectors: 1 x Micro USB 2.0 for data
Yoga 510 –
Lenovo continues to raise its benchmark on innovative technology with the evolution of Yoga devices through the addition of Yoga 510 to its latest line-up. With a new stylish design and lighter weight, the new Yoga 510 comes with fast charging capability. Along with it company showcased another version of this series Yoga 710, which would later available to purchase.
Lenovo Yoga 510 Specifications:
- Processor: 7th Gen Core i5 i5 7200u.
- OS : WIN 10
- Graphics : Nvidia GFX 2 GB
- Screen : Up to 14” Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- Memory : Up to 8GB
- Storage : Up to 1TB HDD, 500GB SSHD, 500GB + 8GB SSHD / Hybrid HDD or up to 256GB SSD
- Connectivity : 11ac WiFi, Bluetooth® 4.1
- Ports: 1 x Always-on USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0, HDMI, Giga LAN 4-in-1 SD card reader (SD, MMC, SDHC, SDXC), Audio Combo Jack
Commenting on the launch, Bhaskar Choudhuri, Director Marketing, Lenovo India said, “Lenovo believes in listening to its consumers to create products that address evolving consumer tastes, and at times also leading them to new form factors. Today’s collection has products that were recently launched globally and offer a wide range of form factors and category-first features”.
This festive season, Lenovo is introducing a first of its kind offer to its customers. On the purchase of select models of Lenovo laptops, customers can avail up to 3 years of Accidental Damage Protection (ADP) and 3 years of additional warranty at no extra cost. Lenovo laptops will also come with McAfee Live Safe Suite, an industry-first application suite which provides the ultimate protection of data, identity, and privacy on multiple devices across various platforms. To know more, visit lenovo.com or lenovopromo.net