Lenovo S660 with brushed metal design…
Along with S860 and S850 Lenovo also announced Lenovo S660.It has a 4.7-inch HD capacitive touch screen display with 960×540 pixels resolution. The heartbeat of the phone is 1.3GHz quad-core processor. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean and has dual SIM. The rear camera is 8-megapixel and the front one is VGA. The phone has 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory which is expandable unto 32GB. The connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS. The battery is 3000mAh.
The phone is prices at $229 (approx. Rs.14,220) and will go on sale starting from June 2014.
[box type=”info” ]Lenovo S660 is available in the markets at Rs. 13,999[/box]
Lenovo S660 Specifications are
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582m
- Display: 4.7-inch HD capacitive touch with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 8GB internal, expandable up to 32GB with micro SD
- Camera: Rear 8MP/ Front 0.3MP (VGA)
- OS: Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- SIM: Dual (GSM+GSM)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/A-GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh