Lenovo`s launch portfolio at MWC Barcelona 2019 also included a tablet called as Tab V7. This new tablet comes with a 6.9-inch Full HD+ 18:9 display that gives it a screen-to-body ratio of 81%. It’s powered by an age-old Snapdragon 450 chipset with 4GB of RAM. It comes with Android Pie out of the box with Lenovo`s own UI on top. The camera unit is a 13MP sensor on the rear and a 5MP unit on the front. Dual sim dedicated slot comes with standard 4G support for voice and calling. The Tab V7 has a dual front firing speaker setup with Dolby Atmos.
The company is banking on its sweet form factor to promote the device as a daily driver – Fit for pockets and mini-bags. Weights complement its slim and sleek profile, coming in at just 7.89 mm. Security comes in shape of a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor while power comes through a 5180 mAh battery that supports 10 hours of local video playback and browsing time.
Lenovo Tab V7 specifications
- 9-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+Display with 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 350 nits brightness
- 8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 450 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage / 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5mm audio jack, Dual front speakers, Dolby audio
- Dimensions: 177.9 x86.5 x 7.89mm ; Weight: 195g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5180mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Lenovo Tab V7 come in Slate Black color, and will be priced at €249 (US$ 280 / Rs. 20,060 approx.). It will start shipping from April 2019 in select markets across the world.