Chota hua toh kya?
Following the trend of launching mini-variant as that of Samsung, HTC and Sony, LG is expected to launch a mini variant of LG G2 by the name of LG G2 Mini.
The device is expected to have 2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 Processor coupled with 2GB of RAM. It is featured with a super clear 4.7 inch True HD-IPS Plus display with 1080p resolution.
The gadget runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS with 16GB/32Gb internal memory variants.
The device has a powerful 13MP camera which has face and smile detection, autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2MP.
The battery is expected to be a Li-Po 2700mAH battery with a long power backup. It has several connectivity options such as GPS, 4G LTE, Stereo Bluetooth v4.0 and USB host.
LG G2 Mini specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Display: 4.7-inch True HD-IPS Plus with 1080p resolution
- Memory: 16GB/32GB internal memory variants
- RAM: 2GB
- Camera: Rear 13MP/ Front 2MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4G LTE
- Battery: 2700mAh