LG brings Q6 variant in India!
LG launched Q6+ in India with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. All other specifications of the phone are same as the Q6. It runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, out of the box and has a 7000 series aluminum frame.
Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer- LG Electronics India said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]The new LG Q6+ sets the benchmark in bringing the best of technology at an accessible price point to the consumers in India. Now more than ever, mobile devices are at the center of consumers’ lives as they look for a synthesis of usability and best technology and Q6+ is sure to offer them the same.[/notification]
The LG Q6+ will be coming in Astro Black and Ice Platinum colours for Rs. 17,990 and will be available in offline retail stores from today. The buyers will get one-time free screen replacement for the phone within 6 months of purchase.
LG Q6+ specifications are
- Display: 5.5-inch 18:9 FHD+ FullVision 442ppi, 2160×1080 pixels
- Processor: Octa-Core Snapdragon 435 (4 x Cortex A53 1.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.1GHz)
- GPU: Adreno 505
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- SIM: Dual
- Camera: Rear 13MP with LED Flash/ Front 5MP, 100-degree wide angle
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS / GLONASS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3,000mAh