LG finally brings V30+ in India!
LG launched its flagship V30+ in India. The smartphone has 6-inch QHD+ OLED FullVision display with 18:9 aspect ratio. It is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG UX 6.0+ and will get the Oreo flavour soon. The smartphone has 4GB of RAM, 128GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 2TB.
The smartphone sports 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, OIS, EIS and 13MP secondary camera with wide angle lens. It comes with 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC powered by ESS Technology’s SABRE ES9218P along with digital filters and tuning by B&O PLAY. It has passed 14 categories of MIL-STD 810G Transit Drop Test for military operations and has IP68 ratings for water, dust resistance.
The LG V30+ will be coming in Black and Silver colours for Rs. 44,990 and will be available exclusively on Amazon.in from December 18th. Customers can avail one-time screen replacement within 6 months of purchase and a free wireless charger for first 2000 customers.
LG V30+ specifications are
- Processor: Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- GPU: Adreno 540
- Display: 6-inch QHD+ OLED with 18:9 aspect ratio, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, 2880×1440 pixels
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4x
- Memory: 128GB (UFS 2.0) internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 16MP with f/1.6-aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, dual-tone LED flash, Laser auto focus, OIS, EIS, PDAF, 13MP secondary with f/1.9 aperture, 120-degree wide-angle lens/ Front 5MP with 90-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.2 aperture
- OS: Android 7.1.2 Nougat with LG UX 6.0+, upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo
- SIM: Hybrid Dual
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0 (3.1 compatible)
- Battery: 3,300mAh with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging