MM going for huge display!
Micromax introduces new smartphone in Canvas series Micromax Canvas XL2 A109. The smartphone comes with 1.2GHz quad core processor powered by Mali 400 GPU. It is running on 5.5-inch IPS display with 960×540 pixels. It has 1GB RAM with 4GB onboard storage which is expandable up to 32GB.
The Canvas XL2 A109 sports 5MP rear shooter with LED Flash and 0.3MP front shooter. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS/ aGPS with 2500mAh battery power. It is dual SIM smartphone with dual standby.
The Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 will be available in White colour and listed on official website. It will soon be official with price tag. Earlier the company has also launched Micromax Canvas XL A119 which was 6-inch phablet.
[notification type=”notification_info” ] The Micromax Canvas XL2 is available for Rs. 10,999.[/notification]
Micromax Canvas XL2 A109 specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6592M
- GPU: Mali 400
- Display: 5.5-inch touch screen IPS with 960×540 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 4GB internal, expandable up to 32GB microSD
- Camera: Rear 5MP with LED Flash/ Front 0.3MP
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- SIM: Dual with dual standby
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / aGPS
- Battery: 2500mAh