Moto upgrading old Moto G!
Motorola launches its new upgraded version of Moto G know as Moto G Dual SIM (2nd Gen.). The smartphone has 1.2GHz quad core processor powered by Adreno 305 GPU. It has 5-inch (1280x720p) display with Gorilla Glass 3 protection with 2070mAh battery capacity. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat running out of the box. It comes with 1GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage which expandable via microSD.
The Moto G sports an 8MP rear shooter with LED Flash, 720p HD video recording and 2MP front shooter. It is a Dual SIM smartphone with 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS connectivity. It has dual front speakers for better audio.
The Moto G (2nd Gen) will be available in Black and White colours Rs. 12,999 on Flipkart. Flip covers and colourful back panels will be sold separately.
Motorola Moto G Dual SIM (2nd Gen.) specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305
- Display: 5-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable via microSD
- Camera: Rear 8MP with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps/ Front 2MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS