Finally Moto (2nd Gen) gets 4G taste!
Motorola has launched the 4G variant of Moto G (2nd Gen) 4G. It has similar specifications as the 3G variant, including a 5-inch HD screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, Dual SIM, but other than that it has 2390mAh battery and 4G connectivity.
The Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) 4G will be available in Black and White colours for Rs. 8,999. It will be available for pre-order through Flipkart app from October 15th during the Big Billion Day sale.
Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) 4G specifications are
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- GPU: Adreno 305 GPU
- Display: 5-inch with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 1GB
- Memory: 16GB internal, expandable microSD
- Camera:Rear 8MP with LED flash, 720p HD video recording at 30fps/ Front 2MP
- SIM: Dual
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, GPS
- Battery: 2390mAh