Shatterproof is something new!
Motorola comes with Moto X Force in India, the smartphone is shatterproof as it has 5 layers of display protection. The company is also giving 4 years of warranty on the screen. The Moto X Force is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU. It has 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED display with 1440×2560 pixels.
The Moto X Force sports 21MP camera with dual tone LED Flash, 4K video recording and 5MP front camera with LED Flash. It is running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop which will be further upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has 3GB of RAM with 32GB or 64GB internal storage options. It comes with 2TB of expansion slot. It packs with 3760mAh battery with Turbo Charging.
The Motorola Moto X Force will be coming in Black and Grey with Ballistic Nylon finish and White colours for Rs. 49,999 for 32GB variant and Rs. 53,999 for the 64GB variant. It will go on sale on Flipkart, Amazon.in, Spice Hotspot and Croma starting from February 8th.
Motorola Moto X Force specifications are
- Processor: 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 810
- GPU: Adreno 430
- Display: 5.4-inch Quad HD AMOLED 540 ppi, with Moto Shattershield, 1440×2560 pixels
- RAM: 3GB LPDDR4
- Memory: 32/64GB internal, expandable up to 2TB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 21MP with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 4K video recording/ Front 5MP, 87-degree wide-angle lens, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture , 1.4um pixel
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- SIM: Hybrid dual (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz with MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS, GLONASS, NFC
- Battery: 3760mAh with Turbo charging, PMA and Qi wireless charging