HMD Global announced their budget-oriented offering in shape of the new Nokia 3.2, a worthy successor to the Nokia 3.1 launched last year. It packs a 6.26-inch HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with a water drop notch and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 SoC. The device based on the Android One project and runs on Android 9 Pie.
It comes with two specifications – a 2GB Ram + 16GB option or a 3GB + 32 GB storage. Camera include a 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size and a 5Mp front facing camera. The phone features a fingerprint sensor on the back that also supports face unlock as standard. Nokia bundles a dedicated google assistant button which is a segment first. Rest features include a 4,000 mAh battery and a led integrated right into the power button that doubles up to show pending notifications.
Prices start at $139 (Rs 9,900) for the 16GB model and $169 (Rs 12,000) for the 32GB version. It would be available starting early may 2019.
Nokia 3.2 specifications
- 26-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ a-Si TFT LCD with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2.5D curved glass
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 12nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 504 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12um pixel size
- Fingerprint Sensor (Only in Nokia 3.2 32 GB), face unlock
- 5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio, Qualcomm aptX
- Dimensions: 159.44 x 76.24 x 8.60 mm; Weight: 181g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, microUSB
- 4000mAh battery