HMD Global finally introduced the new Nokia 6.1 Plus in India. The key features of the smartphone are Notch Design, 5.8-inch FHD+display, and Snapdragon 636 Chipset. Apart from that, Nokia 6.1 Plus runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and is backed by 3060mAh of battery supported by Quick Charge 3.0.
The smartphone has 64GB of internal storage which can expandable up to 256GB. It sports a dual rear camera setup with a 16-megapixel primary AF sensor with f/2.0 aperture and 1-micron pixels and another 5-megapixel monochrome secondary sensor, sporting a f/2.4 aperture and 1.12-micro pixel. On the front, it comes with a 16-megapixel sensor with the same f/2.0 aperture and 1-micron pixel.
Nokia 6.1 Plus Specification are
- Processor: Octa-core 1.8GHz Snapdragon 636 SoC
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Display: 5.8-inch full-HD+ display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass 3 for protection, 19:9 aspect ratio, 1080×2280 pixel resolution
- RAM: 4GB
- Memory: 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear – 16-MP AF + 5-MP FF, f/2.0+ f/2.4 aperture, 1um+1.12um, PDAF, LED flash, HDR, panorama / Front – 16-MP, f/2.0 aperture, 1um
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Bluetooth v5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, GPS, USB Type-C OTG
- Battery: 3060mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0