HMD Global renew its portfolio of Nokia Android smartphones by today launching Nokia 3.1 in India. It comes with the latest Google services, such as the Google Assistant, secure and up-to-date Android experience with Android One. Nokia 3.1 goes on sale starting July 21st across India and will be available at mobile retailers and online on Paytm Mall and Nokia.com/phones.
Ajey Mehta, Vice President and Country Head – India, HMD Global,says: “India is one of our top markets and Indian consumers, a top priority for us. We work to constantly enhance the experience on our phones to better suit the everyday needs of our consumers. Every single detail on a Nokia smartphone is designed with consumers in mind, which is why we are delighted to introduce a further refined Nokia 3.1 smartphone that delivers a dramatic step up on performance, continues to drive the most premium design elements and delivers the class-leading quality that you expect from us. We are delighted that we have been able to raise the bar on our most successful model for our consumers.”
Nokia 3.1 comes CNC’d aluminum sides with a dual diamond cut to deliver a perfect harmony of materials. It has 18:9 aspect ratio with 5.2-inch HD+ display gives you more content at one glance, while the 2.5D curved display is protected by damage-resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass to keep it beautiful for longer.
The Nokia 3.1 runs MediaTek 6750, an octa-core chipset. It also features an upgraded 13MP main camera with autofocus. Nokia 3.1 lets you make the most out of popular AR apps like Pokémon Go and capture the whole scene with panoramic imaging.
Together with Nokia 8 Sirocco, Nokia 7 plus and Nokia 6.1, the new Nokia 3.1 joins the Android One family, delivering an experience designed by Google that is smart, secure and simply amazing. Nokia 3.1 will receive three years of monthly security patches and two years of OS updates from launch, as guaranteed in the Android One programme. The phone is also ready for Android P.
The new Nokia 3.1 will come in three colors variants Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, and White/Iron. It will be available in the 2GB/16GB variant of Rs 10,499.
- Consumers buying Nokia 3.1 from a retail outlet by scanning the Paytm Mall QR code will get 10% cashback on recharges and bill payments on Paytm.
- Consumers buying Nokia 3.1 will additionally get two INR 250 movie cashback vouchers which can be redeemed against booking minimum two movie tickets via Paytm.
- Consumers using ICICI Bank Credit or Debit Card will get a 5% cashback.
Nokia 3.1 Specifications are
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek 6750 1.7GHz
- Display: 5.2-inch HD+ display, 18:9 aspect ratio, Gorilla Glass Protection
- RAM: 2GB
- OS: Android One
- Storage: 16GB Onboard Storage, Expandable up to 128GB
- Camera: Rear camera – 13MP Auto Focus with LED Flash and f/2.0 / Front Camera: 8 MP Camera with f/2.0 aperture and 84.6-degrees field-of-view
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano) Hybrid
- Battery: 2990mAh
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0 port, and Micro USB OTG support.