OPPO brings A57 in India!
OPPO launched A57 in India – new selfie focused smartphone with 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture and 1.12um pixel size. It has 5.2-inch HD display with 1280×720 pixels. It is powered by Octa core Snapdragon 435 processor. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0 on top. It sports 13MP rear camera with LED Flash and phase detection auto focus (PDAF).
It has dual SIM slot and separate microSD slot. It supports 4G VoLTE and packs with 2900mAh battery capacity. It has fingerprint sensor into the home button which can work with moist finger.
Sky Li, OPPO VP and Managing Director of International Mobile Business, said,
[notification type=”notification_info” ]When we saw the demand for the great 16 MP selfie camera on the F1s, we set out to bring that experience to an even wider range of users. The A57 brings consumers premium photography and advanced features, like the industry-leading fingerprint reader, that goes well beyond the conventional boundaries for this price segment.[/notification]
The OPPO A57 will be coming in Gold colour for Rs. 14,990. It will be available from offline stores as well as online through Flipkart, Amazon.in and Snapdeal from February 3rd.
OPPO A57 specifications are
- Processor: 1.4GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 435
- GPU: Adreno 505
- Display: 5.2-inch HD 2.5D curved glass with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection, 1280×720 pixels
- RAM: 3GB
- Memory: 32GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- Camera: Rear 13MP with f/2.2 aperture, 5P lens, PDAF, LED Flash/ Front 16MP with f/2.0 aperture, 1.12um pixel, 5P lens
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ColorOS 3.0
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano)
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- Battery: 2900mAh