Oppo launched its new smartphone realme 1 in India at starting price of Rs 8990. It’s the new Made in India smartphone by Oppo. The USP of the smartphone is the new Face Unlock which has replaced the fingerprint sensor for security. The Oppo realme 1 comes in three different RAM/Storage variant- 3GB/32GB, 4GB/64GB and 6GB/128GB.
Oppo realme 1 is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 chipset. It features a 6-inch 18:9 FHD+ IPS LCD display and has 3410mAh of battery. The smartphone runs on Android 8.1 OS with its custom UI Color OS 5.0. It also sports a13-MP camera at the rear and 8-MP camera on the front. It supports Dual SIM along with additional microSD card slot which can be expandable up to 256GB.
Oppo realme 1 is priced at Rs 8990 for 3GB/32GB variant, Rs 10,990 for 4GB/64GB variant and Rs 13,990 6GB/128GB variant. All the smartphones are available at Online Retail Store Amazon.
Oppo realme 1 Specification:
- Processor- Octa -core MediaTek P60 MT6771
- Display- 6.0-inch 18:9 FHD+ IPS LCD, 2160 x1080 pixel resolution
- RAM -3GB/4GB/6GB
- Storage-32GB/64GB/128GB ROM + MicroSD (256GB)
- OS- Android Oreo 8.1 with Color OS 5.0
- Camera-13MP rear, PDAF; 8MP front
- Connectivity- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, micro-USB, GPS
- Security- Face unlock
- Battery- 3410mAh
- No fingerprint sensor