Realme launched its new Realme 3, which is the company’s new smartphone. It has 6.2-inch HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display. It is powered by MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with Color OS 6.0. It sports 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, along with a secondary 2MP depth sensor.
It has new Chroma Boost feature which enhances the colors in pictures using AI. It has a 13MP front shooter with AI beautify that scans 296 facial recognition points and offers customized beauty effects. It comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4230mAh battery.
The Realme 3 will be coming in Dynamic Black, Radiant Blue and Classic Black colors, is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage variant priced Rs. 10,999. The company launched New Iconic Case in Yellow, Gray and Blue colors at Rs. 599. It will go on sale through Flipkart and Realme official website from March 12th.
Realme 3 specifications are
- Display: 6.2-inch, 19:9 HD+ IPS display with 450 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection, 1520×720 pixels
- Processor: Octa Core MediaTek Helio P70 12nm processor (Quad 2.1GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs)
- GPU: 900MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM and Memory: 3GB RAM with 32GB internal/ 4GB RAM with 64GB internal, expandable up to 256GB with microSD
- SIM: Dual (nano + nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie based on ColorOS 6.0
- Camera: Rear 13MP primary with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, 2MP secondary with f/2.4 aperture/ Front 13MP, f/2.0 aperture
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- Battery: 4230mAh